View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 05:11 PM   #9
lifesnotfair
3" Exhaust

lifesnotfair is on a distinguished road
Default Took pics!

Today I came home from work and took some pics, about 18. This morning I got all the papers I needed, now I feel safer.

Heh, most of you advise me to go for tranny/engine right away! Wow, you guys just loooove watching how someone turns a supra into a beast, huh? Heh. I dunno if I will turn this into a _beast_ as I want to daily drive it. Maybe I'll turn it into a 14-sec-1/4-mile daily driver, but I don't know about thost 400rwhp.. I could do that, but in the future. But I do want my manual tranny and the turbo engine soon, at least with with the engine's 230HP stock + 20+30 HP's from mods like wide 3" exhaust and a good intercooler. I woudln't think of big turbo/injectors for a while, as I said.

I wanna do the rims/bumper/tail lights soon coz as someone just told me in here, it's all easy swaps. I didn't know about the corner lights being replaced, will have to look that up as well, damn!

Anyways, enjoy the pics, and don't mind my strange hairdue that made me look like a conehead =P (Also, I haven't yet wasehed the car! Looked clean yesterday when I bought it, lol... and yes, I know I need an e-brake boot), and I know of the two minor things to fix in driver's door (speaker's panel and the leather has a 2-3 inch hole where the arm would rest), and I also know the steering wheel is wore out and has an ugly cover in it, hehe).

lifesnotfair is offline   Reply With Quote