Bullz_EyE
3" Exhaust

Bullz_EyE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesnotfair
Nobody has answered on doing the two things I wanna do first:

1. Tail Lights swap to 89+.
2. Front bumper swap to 89+.

Any complications to these? Or should I just buy the 3piece light set, and the bumper, and they just need to be "put" there, without any kind of work...? I mean, any tricks, anything I should know not to screw up... ?

...I'd also like a Turbo differential so I can go sideways from time to time, I love doing that.

Oh, and my other question.. the rims, can I look for them NOW? I want at least 245-255 in the rear... can I do that with my actual tranny/engine?
1. Yes, very easy swap. All plug n play, aside from one little thing. You need to drill two holes for bolts on the body molding.

2. Much like the tail light swap, this one is very easy. You will also have to swap out the front turn signals and grill under the top lip. You don't have to swap out the turn signals and top grill, but it will look goofy if you don't. They are diffrent sizes. Very straight forward swap.

If your car has the sports package it should come with an LSD and it has a lower gear ratio than the turbo.

Your transmission and engine combination should have little bearing on what rims you want, especially if you think about the people who put 20"ers on Civic's and Scion xB's.
Bullz_EyE is offline   Reply With Quote