View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 12:44 PM   #5
lifesnotfair
3" Exhaust

lifesnotfair is on a distinguished road
Default :)

Why thank you, fellas.

Well, to me it looks bad in pics NOW, but before I saw the car I didn't think that way. This happened to me coz when I looked at it in real life, I said "woah, looks much nicer than in pics", heh. I'll take more pics today or tomorrow and will post them in here.

Nobody has answered on doing the two things I wanna do first:

1. Tail Lights swap to 89+.
2. Front bumper swap to 89+.

Any complications to these? Or should I just buy the 3piece light set, and the bumper, and they just need to be "put" there, without any kind of work...? I mean, any tricks, anything I should know not to screw up... ?

I honestly don't know what a head gasket is. (We speak spanish in here). I'm guessing it's what we call "junta"... Are you talking about the RUBBER that goes in the borders between the block and the head?
I've heard about the ARP head bolts. But I'm not sure if I wanna spend that money on THIS engine... As I said, I'd like to have a turbo engine with manual tranny, so maybe I should wait till I do the swap?

What would I need to do the swap? .. I've so far heard of: engine, tranny, clutch cylinders/pedal... what else? Is the "cardam" different? (I'm hoping this word is in english already, coz I honestly don't even know). I'd also like a Turbo differential so I can go sideways from time to time, I love doing that.

Oh, and my other question.. the rims, can I look for them NOW? I want at least 245-255 in the rear... can I do that with my actual tranny/engine?
lifesnotfair is offline   Reply With Quote