Thread: Fuel cutoff
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 11:08 PM   #5
joel w
Lexus & 550's

joel w is on a distinguished road

yes thats the correct part and that will fix your fuel cut issue, also yes it may be a good idea to have it checked however i havent had any problems with lack of fuel yet, but thats just going off the air/fuel mixture gauge i have installed, says im in the green under boost... (rich) so im not worried about it yet.

as for the turbo i sent it to performance techniques in cali, they had a sale on rebuilding and upgrading YOUR ct-26 for 450++$ if you mention the ad in the "supra forums" i had no idea about the sale and bluffed them like i knew what he was talking about. hahhaha Ya sure i read that!!! not,,, lol

anyways they did a very nice job on my turbo as far as i can tell.. they dont seem to answer emails, but i was able to talk on the phone every time to the tech with no bs.. sure looks purty and works awsome.. gotta send yours in, if its rebuildable and it took 2 weeks.
http://64.225.76.178/main.htm here is there link, with now i can run at 15 psi without overspinning my turbo and without creating heat. but with this turbo, 10 psi is like what 14 psi was before the upgrade... it rocks...

many ppl told me to use www.turboneticsinc.com
joel w is offline   Reply With Quote