View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 09:33 PM   #8
MusicNazi525
Stock

MusicNazi525 is on a distinguished road
Arrow

I guess i didn't really realize how bad it was until today when i was lookin at it with a couple friends with the hood up. When you drive it hard or just revv it past 3.5k, the thing rips out this extremely loud, ear-splitting screech- almost like someone's peelin out shreddin rubber... only 100x louder and 100x higher-pitched. I had it in my garage and i literally had to cover my ears cuz it was so loud! (and im like deaf already from countless concerts and shows) Im thinkin its a lot worse than i thought. K so where it this fan belt? i see the big fan, i see the alternator belt and another belt below that... but i dont know where the fan belt is. (feel free to call me a n00b) And also- i dont know how long this has been this way since i just got it... could this have caused permanent damage?

Oh BTW- what kinda engine oil would you guys recommend? I live up in minneapolis, MN so in bout a month its gunna be a deep freeze up here till like april. I dont think im gunna do a hell of a lot of driving during winter-time tho- snows a bitch here. Plus ive got about 75k miles on it...

you guys rock by the way, thanks for the help!

Last edited by MusicNazi525; 11-03-2005 at 12:12 AM.
MusicNazi525 is offline   Reply With Quote