View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 09:16 AM   #2
dshaui
Stock

dshaui is on a distinguished road
Default How to disable or bypass MKIII Anti-Theft device?

Hi, I have a 87' MKIII Supra Super and I didn't realize it had an enemy of burglary gadget until I hauled it out of the carport, stopped it in the carport, and endeavored to begin it to pull it back in the carport. Sadly, the vehicle won't begin and the lights are squinting and horn on. I have the first key for the vehicle. The hood lock is shut, same with the storage compartment. I'm ready to embed the key and lock/open the drivers entryway with the key, yet tragically the traveler side entryway the key doesn't turn it. I need to physically lock or open the traveler side. My inquiry is, could I at any point sidestep or debilitate this alert with the goal that I can begin the vehicle and pull it move in the carport? I did close all entryways, and locked/opened the drivers side entryway a couple of times and the headlights went down and caution halted... however at that point... at the point when I open the entryway the counter burglary gadget backpedals on and I can do nothing. Any tips? Might I at any point sidestep this in some way? The starter will not draw in with the counter robbery dynamic and security light is on.

snaptube vidmate

Last edited by dshaui; 10-02-2023 at 06:55 AM.
dshaui is offline   Reply With Quote