View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 02:05 AM   #1
Ojaisupra
Stock

Ojaisupra is on a distinguished road
Default Racking my brain over this shit!!! Send a mk3 angel plz.

Hey guys for a month I have been messing around with this dope targa mk3 1986.5 7m-ge 5 speed manual. Back story it had been non active for 2 years prior do to smog fail and last month I start back on it, it had to have fluids change prior to starting change spark plug wires and oil ,oil filter fuel filter added more gas. It started okay the first time and I drove it down the street and the car lost power cut off and had to strong arm steer it to a safe stop, the fuse box power wire came out so I electrical tape it back and it keeped trying to start but would not turn over. It seemed like fuel wasnt getting to the engine so I check the fuel pump it eas shit so I changed it and the wires also. Hooked it back up and boom started up and now its starting up and idle is below 1000 at 500 and suptter allot so I timed it 10 degress TDC as specified. Same kind if idle but it. My have something to due with the gas pedal having been tampered with by the previous owner. Now the car starts a few times than wont start at all it trys to turn but no start. After sitting with. Battery off it the same process starts a few times than wint start WTF can anyone help?
oh also I did the fuel pump relay MOD so theI pump gets fulla 12 volts.
Ojaisupra is offline   Reply With Quote