View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 07:51 PM   #1
ZuperCar
Stock

ZuperCar is on a distinguished road
Default Celica Supra MKII Windshield

This windshield was removed from my 1984 Toyota Celica Supra. I think it should also fit years 1983-1985 Celicas and Supras (please verify for yourself). It is original factory Toyota glass. There is a a picture of the windshield before it was removed. I replaced it due to minute scratches over most of the windshield. (Don't ask me how they got there, they were there when I bought the car). Normally the scratches are not noticeable unless the sun hits them just right. There are also 2 tiny dings in the glass, 1 in the center and 1 on the passenger side. Neither ding is starting to crack the glass. It is very hard to show the imperfections in the glass in pictures. If you have a severely damaged or cracked windshield and would like to upgrade this would be a major improvement although not perfect. The previous owner ignored them, I decided to replace it. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Must pick up locally. Any questions, please contact me and will be happy to discuss. Thanks, Dan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5597.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	290.0 KB
ID:	5029   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5581.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	275.5 KB
ID:	5030  

Last edited by ZuperCar; 03-24-2019 at 08:00 PM.
ZuperCar is offline   Reply With Quote