View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 10:03 PM   #3
A.BuckShort
Stock

A.BuckShort is on a distinguished road
Default Electrical Signal not reaching fuel pump

Phil '94 Thanks for reply. Sorry for taking so long to respond; this thing has been in the shop undergoing diagnostics for so long, I’m just glad they don’t charge storage like an impound lot. Quite possibly now as much "vertical" mileage on the lift as horizontal.

Actually just replaced the fuel pump relay ecu, and tried a few other things to see if/or why wire to fuel pump getting hot, etc. Latest consensus is probably likely the MAIN ecu (under passenger’s side dashboard) which allegedly had been repaired about two-three years ago (through Toyota dealership by a place that rebuilds things like that), and seemed to be working fine since. Does this sound like a possibility? If yes, does anyone on the forum know where I could find/get a replacement ecu for this 1993 Supra GE (assuming it’s an MKIV?). My wife wants her own Toyota SUV back. Is the "where to find" inquiry something I should post separately as a new post on this forum? As you may guess, I feel more than just automotively challenged.
A.BuckShort is offline   Reply With Quote