View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 10:59 PM   #1
Blindedlegacy
3" Exhaust

Blindedlegacy is on a distinguished road
Default Headlights stay on, no side markers, parking lamps, or dash illumination

1986.5 7mge 5speed.

I want to start by saying I think it's the combination switch, but I want to be sure and keep in mind that this is over the course of a year. It first started with the headlight motors would do the whole up down thing a few times then rest on the up position when I turn the switch all the way on. Eventually that went away. Then when turning the switch on and off during normal usage only the left motor would work, so I decided to just leave them up. Now recently things gotten bad. Before I could disconnect the retract control relay and plug it but in and it would be fine. Now I have to remove the react control relay permanently because the headlights stay on with no tail, dash, or side markers no matter what position the combo switch is in. Brake lights and turn signals work fine. used 3 different retract control relays. I plan to do more testing tomorrow but if someone has faced this before and solved it, you'd be doing me a favor
Blindedlegacy is offline   Reply With Quote