View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 09:39 PM   #4
btwilson86
Super Moderator

btwilson86 is on a distinguished road

Well, I haven't chimed in because I've never done this swap, but I assume the issue you're running into is the dash harness (B1) plug. If I were to guess, your 1JZ harness probably has a B1 plug similar to that of a post 89 grey plug Supra. If that's the case you need to either a) swap out your dash harness and with one from a post 89 Supra or b) splice in the B1 plug from your 7MGE harness. In both cases I don't believe your N/A tachometer will work properly, due to the different ignition systems, so you will need to address that.

I posted a link a while back about plug differences, I'll pull it up and if its relevant I'll link it in this thread.
Driftmotion 57trim CT26, Upgraded Intercooler, 2.25" Hard Pipes, 3" Turbo Back Exhaust with Test Pipe, HKS VPC w/GM 3 bar MAP sensor, APEXi S-AFC, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, ProSport EVO Series Boost / Fuel Pressure / AFR gauges, Lotek a Pillar Gauge Pod, HKS Type 0 Turbo Timer, Eibach Lowering Springs, Tokico Illumina II TEMS struts, custom powder coated Motegi Racing TrakLite wheels
btwilson86 is offline   Reply With Quote