View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #14
normalsalaryman
Stock

normalsalaryman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmkop View Post
People here use the w58 boks to drag with because the v160 is so scares and expensive. It will handle the 500hp but it depends on your driving if you drive hard it, won't last long.
wait i kinda dont get what you mean by driving it hard, hard as in throwing the gear change lik roughly or under hard acceleration but gentle gear shift?.

cus i was planing to daily my car, and most probably i will drive the car like full acceleration(not from dead stop) most of the time,but since im a gentle shifter guy so i wont be thrasing on shifting...will that consider as hard driving?

and ya since i only have engine+tranny+ecu and wiring only when i bought the engine, so i will definitely do a custom upgraded full exhaust system, big intercooler,custom pipping and upgraded radiator, since the old car had a busted radiator and busted suspension. but i will definitely do a general inspection on the engine internal including the gearbox too..

even most of the stuff is custom made and temporarily targeting at 500hp as the entrance power, we're building all he thing to a 1000hp standart equipment in mind, so once i found the v160 box i can just fit the new boxs and big turbo and bam here we go 1000hp car without having to replace the other part first, before i can achieve 1000hp fix this and that, so its like one way build like 1000hp standart equipment but instead of big turbo i went with oem turbo while waiting for the v160boxs.

Last edited by pwpanas; 12-09-2013 at 01:38 PM.
normalsalaryman is offline   Reply With Quote