View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #5
normalsalaryman
Stock

normalsalaryman is on a distinguished road

i forgot to tell you, when i bought the engine it was only complete engine+wiring+ecu+ stupid tranny... thats it. so no intercooler,exhaust except from the cefiro which is rb20e engine. and the car had a busted suspension...so pretty much i have to start from a scratch. and where i live to get the oem exhaust,intercooler,pipping and so on is nearly impossible. and i was starting to look for the v160 tranny last year and i still cant find it until today, either in my country or the neighbour country eg malaysia,singapore,thailand.. did find 1 in australia but my stupid country taxes are forbiding me to get it at reasonable price, it would cost me almost 4times of the price you pay for one of those in your country.. and oh yeah i was reading your link on BPU mods and thank god i wasnt wrong when i decided to go with 2jzgte
and. yeah i would continue to read everything on the 2jz engine on the net.

car will be done in feb and i cant barely wait to ride the jz.

anyway sorry if i did annoyed you with my noobest knowledge of turbo jz capabilities

ya cal=california

to be honest around 500hp was not my original goals, its just im aware that i have a weak tranny that might(not sure) handle only around 500 at max and i did not find a way yet to either smugle orsome other way to import the v160 at reasonable price to my place. so im assuming i would be stuck at that amount of hp for sometime

just to get you an idea i was paying around $5800usd for the motors and the outside condition was like its ready to get thrown to a trash can(dirty looks). and if youre lucky there maybe only 1 or 2 jz engine that get through my country in a year and most of them are auto's and i heard there is someone selling 2jz for $7500 engine,wiring,5spdtranny

but once i get v160 in my hand, i would certainly go aroun 1000hp.

Last edited by pwpanas; 12-04-2013 at 10:54 AM.
normalsalaryman is offline   Reply With Quote