View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
normalsalaryman
Stock

normalsalaryman is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb 2jzgte swap advice

(sorry for the bad english), im new to 2jz engine but did some research and manage to get some basic knowledge about 2jzgte... i will be doing a 2jz gte swap into nissan a31 cefiro lol..i know its not supra, but supra is fricking rare in my country thats why i have no other option other than going with cefiro since most of rwd car in my country is a damn vans or suv ..i did manage to get the 2jzgte which is quite rare aswell,

-somehow my engine which ims ure it is pure 2jzgte but had the 5spd w58tranny..is this normal?
i also wonder what is the maximum power i can have on that w58tranny because i would be stuck for maybe 2year with that tranny(cant afford to get 6spd yet)..
-was thinking of having a 500rwhp, anyway ill be doing drifting alittle bit, but 90% of my driving is spirited driving(not that slamming gear changing driver)
-the car will be having an upgraded ECU,exhaust system,intercooler and in term of the car old chassis would be reinforced. anyone can give me roughly how much power increase from those mods.(oem turbo)

anyway i did race on N/A 4banger for sometime B,H,k series you name it its just im quite noob with turbo engine

so any inputs would be awesome
normalsalaryman is offline   Reply With Quote