View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 02:57 AM   #2
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfindlay View Post
(admins/moderators please feel free to move this thread to an appropriate spot, im new here..)

Hey guys, I'm Chris..

Im 19 years old from Queensland Australia, I came to this forum to seek advice on modifications for my 2J, as there aren't many high powered supras in Australia, and if their is the owner is no willing to assist.

Now before I get started I actually do not have a supra 2j, mine is from an aristo, however apart from the location/position of parts they are not all that different..

Any how im wandering if you guys could point me in the direction of good mods?

The motor has 60thousand k's on it and is going into my a31 nissan cefiro drift chassis for the 2014/15 ADGP D1 series.. I havent entered before recently but once I began drifting I could not stop, then had to begin building more and more nuts cars..

Any how, im looking to achieve 800hp on a safe tune that is reliable... This will mean stock internals.. However I have the following for this badboy.. 1x t88-34d greddy turbo.. Its pretty sizeable I must admit, and it wont kick in until later down the rev range..

However im keen to find out what modifications I should do to achieve that, my thoughts so far are the following..

Lightened flywheel.
Stronger plenum.
Air intake.
Better extractors.
Cam gears.
Quick spool manifold.
Motec antilag.

But im wandering if you guys could point me in the way of finding reliable decent parts, and what you think I should use...
Thanks heaps guys I appreciate any help.
Please read the FAQ on BPU modifications and upgrades. Please re-post here if you have any questions AFTER reading the FAQ.
Literally none of the mods you posted are any good. They're all a complete waste of time, except maybe the T88 which is an obsolete turbo that you will really hate.

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 11-19-2013 at 02:59 AM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote