View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:48 PM   #6
7MGTReeds
Stock

7MGTReeds is on a distinguished road
Default *update*

*UPDATE* i tried a few more configurations and still nothing. i even wired in the white wire for the E-Brake to see if that would help and..... NOTHING! the lights start flashing at the right time but it's not cutting spark at all. i contacted another seller from ebay about the issues that I'm having and he said to open up my unit and see if the knobs are attached to blue switches. if they are, it's a counterfeit unit. if they're attached to black switches, it's a genuine unit. here is what mine looks like:

http://s1131.photobucket.com/user/re...34059.jpg.html

mine are attached to blue switches, which explains the issues i'm having. FAKE UNIT! I purchased another unit from the guy that i have been emailing back and forth and am getting a full refund from the previous seller. the new seller is willing to work with me and give me a refund if this one doesn't work. he also verified that the knobs are attached to black switches prior to it shipping so this should be a genuine unit that works, i hope. so Bee-R purchasers, check your knob color before you purchase. don't want anyone to go through what i am going through. More updates to come as the new unit comes in!
7MGTReeds is offline   Reply With Quote