View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 12:00 AM   #1
7MGTReeds
Stock

7MGTReeds is on a distinguished road
Default need help w/Bee-R rev limiter

I'm having an issue with my BEE-R rev limiter on my 89+ supra 7MGTE. the damn thing just doesn't seem to work correctly. i have tried wiring it in numerous configurations and the only one that yields me a partial result is the configuration from this link which is JZA70 specific:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/sho...70-specific%29

i currently have it wired into the ECU in the configuration from the above link which is:

Red wire - +B

Black wire - Battery ground

Yellow wire - NE

Green wire - IGF

right now the rev limiter works however it is rev limiting at idle (bouncing idle from 650 rpm) it will not let me go past 1000 rpm on any setting, on any knob. when i put the yellow gain knob back to zero (0) the rev limiter deactivates and runs as if there was no BEE-R installed, which is what it's supposed to do. i have also tried to intercept the other 3 igniter wires which are IGT, IGDA, and IGDB and all yielded the same results above. also tried wiring the way the BEE-R instructions say to do and i got zero results.

i need some help from someone who has installed one of these on a 89+ 7MGTE. i know there is a few guys out there that have these installed because I've seen the videos on youtube! i just need some direction on how to wire this thing up! thanks!
7MGTReeds is offline   Reply With Quote