View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 05:13 PM   #4
IchibanEye
Stock

IchibanEye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-mk3-B View Post
First off welcome to the struggle/excitement of the Supra life lol.

As for the car, all of those mods and work listed seems for the price seems like a "too good to be true" find, as he said he spent over 10k on the car, just from my opinion i think that the $4500 is too low to be asking; unless there is something wrong with the car that he/she has unlisted or kept from you. But the only way to find out is to actually take a look at it and drive it in person. I would say just keep that in mind cause a lot of us (including me) love to jump right into things too fast, as i did with my Supra haha. But anyways check it out and bring an experienced friend along with you!
And if you can you should post the pics that he sent to you so that we all can see it as well.
@ S-mk3-B Thanks for your thoughts. I also found that it seems like a to good to be true situation. But Sometimes things just work out for the better in life although be it very rarely. I do know this, when it comes to modified cars people usually take a loss on the work they have done. Unless they are fully restored.

He did say that when it's cold the car shifts slowly into second. I asked if at anytime the Trans hands out grinds/kickbacks/pop-outs. His answer was no and after she warms up no shift issues. He believes a new synchro kit would solve the problem.

I'll get some pictures up soon for you guys. Thanks again and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.