View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 03:59 PM   #14
mattmk3
Stock

mattmk3 is on a distinguished road

Relatively new AEM wideband, sensor mounted in the correct spot/position. Just for the record.

Yes, vacuum disconnected, running 40psi. Any less and it wouldn't say below 18afr('off aem gauge scale'). BUT now it is staying above 18 at idle, no matter the fuel pressure.

As for the noise, I didn't hear it other than those first 2 times, 1 was with the boost controller setup shity, so it spiked, but did not go lean. (looked at wideband gauge when i heard the noise). Other time also not lean, but with the boost controler setup properly, at 17psi, but with a preload on the turbo then stomped on it, it may have boost spiked but it didn't go lean so i'm not worried about the pistons at this point, although i do want to do a compression test just to rule any of that out.

Settings as in for what?
-Greddy profec b 2 is setup to boost to and hold 17psi (no spiking or creeping or dropoff after an hour or so of tuning it)
-NEO is setup for 0+/- across the board but also turned compensation off, so no fuel compensation but naturally it's still rich in boost with the 550's + lex afm.
-Fuel pressure 40psi (no vacuum, at idle)(also has 12v direct relay mod)
-ECU was reset when i initially installed the lex afm(about 6days ago, i haven't driven it the past 3 days)