View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
mattmk3
Stock

mattmk3 is on a distinguished road

Reset ECU while HOT, figuring it needed to be warmed up to use the o2 to adjust idle, but it did not matter, Idle is still OVER 18a/f. Went out for a drive with fuel pressure at 30 which i believe is too low, it was because i backed it off for the 550cc injectors with no lex maf, but then:

-Came back quick, readjusted that. Will STILL not idle at 15a/f like it did with the stock afm.

-Adjusted fuel pressure to 38psi no vacuum. No change, still over 18a/f off the scale.

-Adjusted the Lex afm screw all the way closed. Slight change in idle a/f.

-At cruise, it sits at 17-17.9 a/f
-At a slight incline, it sits 16.2 a/f
-I did not want to boost it but if i stepped into it a bit, it would gradually go through 15-12 a/f but i never actually got into good boost, too nervous, i feel like it's running LEAN and i'm frying things.

Or maybe that's normal and i'm just used to 550's with no lex afm? Is what i'm seeing normal? It feels good, but that's feel... AEM wideband is in the red most of the time and it just seems bad...

I'm getting super frustrated with this and I'm going to snap. What the hell am I doing wrong?

Last edited by mattmk3; 09-16-2013 at 01:02 AM.
mattmk3 is offline   Reply With Quote