View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:03 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Just about anything with a higher capacity, lower restriction and more surface area is going to be a worthwhile upgrade. Don't spend too much time on this particular item, just get a well known brand. On a 7M-GE (or even a mildly built 7M-GTE) you're not going see a huge difference from one to the next. I've run the Koyo 1JZ radiator on a turbo'd 7M-GE (N/A-T) and a 7M-GTE and was very happy with the performance. They fit very well but you have to make two little brackets to clip the bottom of the fan cowl into and get a plug for the extra coolant sensor port on the bottom. They're inexpensive too... At least they were the last time I bought one.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote