View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Unless the sensors are different (which I HIGHLY doubt. As far as I know only the oil sensors are different/incompatible) and you used the JDM sensors instead of your old USDM sensors OR the ECU is damaged (in which case any ECU swap will probably correct the problem) then the JDM ECU isn't going to change a thing.

I suppose that a severe knock may cause a code 52 as well if the knock is so bad that the ECU thinks the sensor must be crazy.

So you've replaced the old wiring with new wiring or did you just put new pins on the old wiring? The old wiring has been found to be the most common failure point in this circuit.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote