View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 03:11 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

We have a classified ad section for posting such ads. As an unknown user (new with no post history) you'll need to get one of the staff to vouch for you though. You also need to make sure you follow ALL of the criteria laid out in the classified ads section including pictures. Post your ad in the classifieds section and send me a PM when it's posted and complete. I take it this is a ZERO mile long block? I'm stunned.

Other places where you might advertise it would be other Supra specific sites such as supramania.com and supraforums.com, they each have their own criteria you need to follow as well.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote