View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:38 AM   #1
fucking alarm
Stock

fucking alarm is on a distinguished road
Default Car is stuck in Anti Theft mode. How to bring it out?

To make a long story short. My car has Kill Switch that I cant not figure out for life of me how it operates. I had the car for 2 years and have been dealing with this for awhile but have worked around it by leaving a door unlocked. First it was the passenger side door then later it became the trunk. I accidently locked every thing ealier and that put the car in armed mode and upon unlocking the door the alarm went off and the car wont turn on.

Details about my car:

- Both the doors are broken. You can only unlock the driver side door with key but cant lock it. Passenger side door cannot be locked or unlocked

- My key does not disarm the car

- I used to do the key trick which was locking a unlocking the driver side door over and over again till it worked. does not work anymore

- My car has 2 alarms one that that the key fob thing controls that I dont have anymore and the the other one that auto arms itself after all doors are locked..I don't know which one is the real one but when I locked all doors the light labeled security above the battery light comes on solid for a few seconds then starts to blink. I assuming that's the built in alarm and not the 3rd party? The other alarm is a black box looking thing with a stylized A on the front. When I had the key fob pressing lock button would turn the circle light on near steering wheel to show it was active. This does not seem to be connected to the security one as awhile ago I unhooked all wires from box the key fob alarm stopped working but the security light one stayed flashing.

What is the procedure for bringing this car out of Anti theft lock down? How long does a car stay in anti theft mode before bringing itself out?
fucking alarm is offline   Reply With Quote