View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #2
interested!
3" Exhaust

interested! is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Heater door not responding to dash controls

Quote:
Originally Posted by interested! View Post
Hi! My heater door motor has stopped responding to dash control inputs , heat is only available if the motor is removed and the door is opened manually , every time I reset it the motor moves the door to cold air ( aircon ) position and refuses to be moved . Help please . My car is a 1987 Mk3 MA70 7mgte auto .
Hi! , Still not fixed the problem but I have encountered a new one , bodywork corrosion . I am offering the WHOLE car to a Mk3 MA70 7MGTE automatic enthusiast for repair or spares . Corrosion in rear wheel arches both sides latest reason ,repairable to an enthusiast with a garage and Mig welder .
The cylinder head was overhauled in 2008/2009 at 188198 miles and torqued to 75lbs/ft ., current mileage 193400. Recent new parts include a new Turbo , radiator ,rear dampers , windscreen .new unused rear parking brake shoes and fittings , and other useful used spares. Over the years I have spent 1000's of UK?'s on it , receipts kept for reference . The car is a running/rolling unit , the engine starts first time and runs sweetly . Mechanically sound -poor bodywork . The road tax runs out end of month -July 2013 , Mot runs out October 2013.
Please ring my Mobile :07787187781 for details/viewing . Redhill Surrey UK. Thank you.

Last edited by interested!; 07-12-2013 at 03:45 PM. Reason: extra info .
interested! is offline   Reply With Quote