View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #5
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I've cleaned out some of the comments in this thread which were derailing it. If you're not interested what Carl has to offer well, just carry on. It can be a very fun operation to be part of and even without any cash it still pays a whole hell of a lot more than any of the MKIII "gonna make it JDM Tyte" local dipshits with whom I've spent many weekends helping them fix everything THEY fucked up with no compensation. Half of the few random breaks I take throughout my day are spent trying to make sure everyone here is taken care of (for free, except for the two people who in all of my time here were kind enough to donate a few dollars). If someone IS interested but you think more compensation is in order then contact Carl and see if it's negotiable. Stop pissing all over the thread because it's not something you're specifically interested in.

Carl, I do think it'd be a lot of fun. I've got the tools and the know-how but unfortunately, I can't even get into my garage right now. I'm renovating a house and doing all the landscaping by myself and presently working two jobs (sob story )... I'm in Denver by the way, shipping here shouldn't pose a problem but that's rather academic right now. I think if I brought home one more project before I get some of this other stuff taken care of my wife might lock me out.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote