View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
carl johansson
3" Exhaust

carl johansson is on a distinguished road
Default JBR looking for skilled engine mechanic - race for free!

JBR is a team that races 2 87 NA supras in the 24 hours of lemons series, essentially endurance racing - 14 - 24 hour races. We have had excellent sucess over the past 5 years.

But it has gotten to the point that we have to many irons in the fire,. my brother and I , team owners, drivers, pit crew, crewcheif, mechanics, well it's just eating up to much time. mainly because we also run 2 different off road motorcycle racing series, and we are spending all out time wrenching on , transporting and racing the bikes.

So we need a guy who knows what they are doing, is meticulous and level headed, and willing to do the required engine work on the supras. Right now we need someone to go through the engine, and put it all to factory specs (endurance is the key, engine mods typically = break or fail, we need the thing to run , flawlessly for 24 hours at a time.

We provide all the parts you will need, you can work at our garage, one in fresno California, 1 in park City Utah, or we can get the car / and or engine to your location.

In exchange for the wrenching, you get an equal share of driving time in the car!

let me know if you are interested.

best is
birdbrain13@gmail.com

or just call
559-367-7156
Carl
carl johansson is offline   Reply With Quote