View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

If you feel up to putting together and maintaining a comprehensive compatibility list than go for it. I'll be happy to add it to the existing FAQ. Be forewarned though that it's a tougher project than you think. Other factors exist which may cause fitment issues for one person where they didn't for others and a lot of people won't know if they meet all the criteria: Brand and model of shocks, Brand and model of springs, Rolled fenders, Alignment settings, Wheel undercovers present or absent, condition of suspension bushings, coil overs?, non-stock brakes?...... and on and on... Also, for some reason this forum software doesn't parse large, HTML tables well so you probably need to maintain it on another site and link to it or create a PDF you can revise and replace periodically.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote