Old 03-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #41
Travis89Turbo
12psi boost

Travis89Turbo is on a distinguished road
Default Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas View Post
Agreed.

Thanks for the update! Please keep us informed.

Ok here is the latest on this car. After moving the 02 sensors like I described in am earlier post on the turbo manifold the car ran excellent. Still on factory tune. I put 250 miles on the car with slight boosting at 4psi. All was well and had no issues at all. Until yesterday when I drove it into work just a few miles from home at 430am car drove perfect to work I did not boost at all. No free way even, I work on a base and did not go over 40mph. I parked the car and it was idling perfectly with good afr and good vacuum. I went out to the car at lunch y6 hrs after i parked it and it was difficult to start and when it did only idled at 300rpm with no throttle response whatsoever. Vacuum went way low the best its gotten is -4.5hg now. Afr are way rich at first 11-12. Then falls off to 17. Which tells me the computer is seeing something it doesn't like. I am completely lost what happened to it while it was parked? good fuel pressure and spark. Any ideas? It sure is getting frustrating. 250 miles in almost a yr is all I've been able to put on this car.. And I'm to the point of maybe a new ge motor. But I am not sure that would even take care of this issue. it was running flawless until I came out for lunch.

1995 Toyota Supra SE 71k miles. Master power T70
stock 2jzge

1989 Toyota Supra. 1jzgte swap 5 speed of course..
Driftmotion 60-1 single turbo kit. Cxracing FMIC. 2jz 550cc injectors... soon to come..... EMS Stinger. BC 264 cams 680cc injectors Spec stage 4 clutch and A LOT of boost!------SOLD

1999 Ford F350 diesel

2004 Jaguar XJR Supercharged

If it hasnt broke you haven pushed it hard enough!!

Last edited by Travis89Turbo; 03-28-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Travis89Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote