View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:42 AM   #43
ochowdero
12psi boost

ochowdero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA70-3.0GT View Post
Well strange thing is, last night I looked up a few sites & couldn't find reference to a "Walbro GSS315" model anywhere, even their own site! (GSS341 was a part number though for a 240lph pump IIRC) just out of interest I emailed a Walbro rep (got an address direct from Walbro site) giving him the link to that site & asking if they're a genuine seller. Asked him to contact me back & confirm if they are or not
Great! i also did that.
i just found a venue that deals with performance whether it be for drifting, racing and strictly drag. so i am going to check em out. see if theyre even reliable.

CRE-i completely understand that. i thank you haha. one because i didnt really know that. and two, i need this kind of information. i dont plan on leaving much loose ends in this build to have engine errors. granted there will still be some but i want to limit serious issues and fuel, is a HUGE thing you should never go cheap on.

im doing alot of research on some stuff. and i wanted to bring up injectors since were on the fuel subject. MA70 you have had a recent thread on 1600cc haha.
for around 400hp is 550cc injectors necessary? i guess the real question is. is that more then enough or just enough?

i really want turbo
ochowdero is offline   Reply With Quote