Thread: ct-26 questions
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
pandrade
12psi boost

pandrade is on a distinguished road
Default ct-26 questions

im looking to rebuild my old ct since its way past its effiecent life cycle. i have heard good things about driftmotion and im woundering if any one here has bought there upgrades ct-26 so i could get there opinion. they have from a facotry rebuild to a 60 trim upgrade. my goal for this supra is roughly 500 hp and equal or more torque, for the time being i cant buy a new garret ball bearing cermaic turbo since its upwards of 1500$ and an upgraded ct 26 is about 600$. drift motion claims the 57 trim wll do 450hp whith moderat boost and apropriate fuel and support sytems upgrades.

my goal is 500hp but as an auto cross and street machine vehicle( i want a fun to drive and quick spooling car) i know that is a hard combo to ask for but im only needing to push 166hp per liter to reach my goal which still has good responce. would the upgraded ct-26 whith the 57 trim have equal or less lag than factory? i think so since its new and has better garret internals. heres the link, any input would be welcome

http://store.driftmotion.com/static/...mct26turbo.php