Thread: My new Project
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:20 AM   #9
zby67
3" Exhaust

zby67 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBak'inSupra View Post
Looks great. I like your dual tipped muffler. The hot pink cam gear cover looks funny keep up the good work!
hehehe pop her hood and see pink!
thank you! glad you like it!

figure i would stop in and give some updates!

Updates:
clear curtasy door lights! (will be replaced with Green LED's)

trying to install down pipe and test pipe... (the down pipes will be modified to put the O2 sensor in the proper place and cut down to fit.

Video of start up and walk around! note i had to replace the license plate section so yes there is 2 Turbo badges on an N/A that when i take the car in to get painted ill be removing. sorry for shitty quality it was taken with my cell.

closer look at the engine bay.

this is just the header installed. O2 sensor is just sitting in the engine bay and turns out i hooked a vac hose up wrong so keep that in mind. oddly in order for her to stay running (with out holding the throttle) the distributor is all the way counter clockwise. if i turn it even a little clockwise she bogs and dies. im hoping that fixing the vac hose fixes this... the timing at the cams and crank are dead on at 0 i installed the distributor exactly how the TRSM says.

New calipers, rotors, Street tech brakes, SS brake lines installed. and the list of new parts to this car goes on lol. 2745$ spent on her and i still need to spend around 1500 to get her fully on the road. i have Euro folding mirrors on there way!

hope you enjoy my progress of my 87 Supra.

Last edited by zby67; 01-28-2013 at 05:25 AM.
zby67 is offline   Reply With Quote