View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 01:16 AM   #7
SupraDietrich
Stock

SupraDietrich is on a distinguished road

I plan on running around 300 HP for a while (well up to 300 anyways) untill after university cause i know i won't have alot of money, but yeah even posting this the same questions still remain, can i do this myself with a few friends ?, cause anything over 1000 bucks just sounds rediculous, i mean i know i will get a torque wrench first thing and get those torque specs set properly to avoid this but even if i just want a batter HG on there like the steal HKS one and some ARP studs with that to make sure this is super reliable then i don't want to pay 2K to get it put on, and remember i'm in canada lol... OH! and does winter driving effect the HG at all ?, like the cold weather and started it in winter... stuff like that, i really want to know this inside and out so i know what to aim for first offf when i buy the car, cause right after all this HG stuff i'm gunna throw 3" downpipe and straight pipe with a nice loud muffler on there MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!, yeah i like my friends 87 turbo, sounds nice, with the straight pipe 3" the whole way, anyways, if anyone can keep posting info on the HG stuff and pictures videos links to step by step repair (do-it-yourself) sites, pretty much anything cause i kinow alot will benefit from this if i can get a few experienced enthusiasts to give us their best info about it, thanx again, Dieter