View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #10
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

The regular bulb sizes are 194 and 74. The climate control and a couple of the accessory switches are T1 LEDs, the others use a socket-less 12v accessory bulb. The numeric display I originally changed by etching adapter boards and using my numeric display of choice up until a member on SM named Kai found the only manufacturer we've still been able to find who makes a pin compatible display which swaps right in (Kingbright.... common anode if I remember correctly.).

A friend of mine put together a great writeup on SM where you'll be able to come up with a complete count. http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?76463-Comprehensive-Lighting-Modification-Thread

There are a number of concerns with swapping to LEDs. The main issues are uneven lighting and your dimmer won't really work anymore. There are ways around this but it's a good deal of work.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote