View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #4
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

This isn't the easiest thing to go by but it's probably clearer than any description I could try to put together right now.

http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...spx?F=5501&P=1

S in a circle indicates a screw. If you don't see it then there's a panel on top which has to come off first. Common hangups:
1) Foglight/accessory panel comes out first, one screw (underneath) then pull firmly straight back toward you.
2) Ashtray, 4 screws to remove and the wiring to the light above the metal cover can be a bit of an annoyance.
3) There's a screw under the ignition which people miss often.

When reassembling do NOT over tighten or you WILL break plastic tabs and/or the cluster trim panel. You don't need to remove the lower kick panel (the one covering the steering column, etc.) but you do have to remove one or two screws (see #1 and #3).
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 11-03-2012 at 09:35 PM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote