View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:13 AM   #6
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, the '89 model year would have a build date of Oct '88 or later.

I don't own a copy of the Toyota EWD for a pre89 MKIII anymore and it's not available via Toyota's online service library so I can't offer much in the way of specifics. I've done this mod on an '88 though and it wasn't complicated at all from what I recall. What I posted is all that I have in my notes.

The objective here is simple: Locate the coil's contacts on the relay (these two will have continuity when you test the relay out of the car, non of the others will), ground one side and supply power to the other. Either the ground or the positive side may be switched. I had mine set up so that the fog lights would operate only if the parking lights were on.

A couple quick queries on Google and I've got this: http://gallery.sanitylapse.com/v/supra/Foglight+Rewire/

Hope that helps.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote