View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #21
Travis89Turbo
12psi boost

Travis89Turbo is on a distinguished road

The GE originally had two single wire narrow band o2 sensors from the factory. About 6 months ago I bought an na header that had screw type o2 instead of the 2 bolt so I bought two brand new bocsh screw type o2 sensors. Ran great with no problems.

When I put he turbo and downpipe on I ran the two new o2 sensors. When the problem started o2 sensors were ny first thought so I pulled those two off and exchanged them under warranty. Installed them both and same problem.

The wideband is strictly for my AEM AFR gauge.

The current set up just so u understand how I have it hooked up is my wideband hooked up in one of the banks and then 1 of the new o2 sensors with both o2 sensor wires ran to it. When I have the ecu o2 sensor hooked in the front bank and wideband in the rear the car runs flawlessly. It certainly doesn't feel like im down a cylinder.

When I switch locations of the wideband with the same ecu o2 sensor now in the rear bank still with both wires hooked to it goes lean as soon as I fire it up.

The single wire o2 sensors have less then 15 miles on it.

1995 Toyota Supra SE 71k miles. Master power T70
stock 2jzge

1989 Toyota Supra. 1jzgte swap 5 speed of course..
Driftmotion 60-1 single turbo kit. Cxracing FMIC. 2jz 550cc injectors... soon to come..... EMS Stinger. BC 264 cams 680cc injectors Spec stage 4 clutch and A LOT of boost!------SOLD

1999 Ford F350 diesel

2004 Jaguar XJR Supercharged

If it hasnt broke you haven pushed it hard enough!!
Travis89Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote