View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #20
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis89Turbo View Post
I used the same o2 sensor for both tests just switched locations with my wideband afr...
Okay, but which O2 sensor was the oem ecu using to regulate the a/f curve? Since it ran fine when you flipped the wideband...
  1. Quote:
    ...I pulled the turbo system off and put the stock na header back on with the sane 4runner dist cap and msd wires. Car runs AMAZING so far it made it all the way to work and didn't skip a beat for the first time in a while!...
  2. Quote:
    ...I switched the o2 sensor to the rear bank and what do ya know it started acting up again stumbling on idle just like before afrs drop lean...
...then it seems that troubleshooting should focus on something to do with the O2 sensor?

If this is a dumb suggestion, please ignore. It's REALLY hard to provide third-hand advice over the internet...

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 09-21-2012 at 01:22 PM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote