View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:14 AM   #10
mechrider89
3" Exhaust

mechrider89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mk2guy View Post
The Mk2. Toyota developed that car with the Europeans (lotus). It was a wonderful car and sold more of them than anything. The mk4's were developed by the help of the Germans. It was an engineering Marvel and performed better than Toyota has ever built. I think now, even now, Toyota needs to stick to that formula and make a car with the help of the Italians, maybe. It shouldn't be a straight line car at all. And they definitely need to leave room for the weekend tinkerers. The next supra will definitely have to be impressive and it can't be over engineered like the perfectly sound LFA. (I need to feel brave driving it)
Well looking at the FR-S, toyota doesn't need help in the handling department and looking at the mk4 they can handle the high power part as well. I think they should really make it (stats wise) like the fr-s but add a decent amount more hp. If they did make one I'd probably still take the FR-s over the new supra because of what it is, its going to be just as if not more legendary then the mazda miata.