View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:38 AM   #11
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Code 24 and 31 are to be expected unless you power the MAFT Pro BEFORE the ECU. I've covered this on my website and provide a wiring diagram how to power the MAFT Pro before the ECU. Take some time to go through what I have up on my site *thoroughly*.... A lot of your issues may be explained.

As for the code 34... It's not reliable as you're tampering with the airflow signal. Code 34 is based on airflow and RPM. With the MAFT Pro improperly tuned or setup the airflow signal could easily be well out of the "acceptable" range.

Yup, still need a bin and log...

I hope you've disabled PTT (Part Throttle Tracking) and AFR Tracking as I previously instructed.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote