View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:21 AM   #5
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have TunerPro installed on any of my computers right now, but you may post a datalog and your bin file and I'll install TunerPro to look them over when I can make the time (probably next weekend)... Might be able to just make the adjustments for you depending on how obvious the issue is.

You can set the MAFT Pro us any number of different ways. My preference these days is to let the ECU control closed loop operations and use the MAFT Pro to control open loop. You can use the MAFT Pro's ETPS function to force the ECU into open loop at any point if the factory triggers for open loop aren't giving you enough flexibility.

When tuning make sure ALL of the AFR/WOT tracking functions are disabled.

Here's a link to my site and some of the stuff I've published about setting up the MAFT Pro along with a "guide" about what each setting is and how it operates (there's one for 4.8 and a newer one for 5.x). CLICK ME

Have you got previous tuning experience? If not, you've chosen a poor system to start with. It's amazingly flexible but the learning curve and lack of shops which support it generally result in a lot of people calling it quits. You may want to try to find someone in your area who would be willing to help you with it in person.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote