View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 07:35 PM   #7
hangsupra
12psi boost

hangsupra is on a distinguished road

after you speed up for a bit n your car keep bounce up n down for a few sec. n your cable just stop n decrease in the middle of the road... does it decrease back to the ZERO mph position... if so... then you busted your speeding cable... in this point... i pretty sure its your adapter that conect from the tranny to the adapter... the adapter looks like the L shape... it goes between the tranny n the speed cable that goes to your dash board... left up your car n untight that adapter n take it out... n this is how you testing.. at the other end... you can see a caple line it looks like a needle... you tonna turn or spindding... if it didnt spend freely then its toasted... if it does spend freely then its still good shape... the adapter is only for few car... not all the mk2 have it... after you check on that... if it spend freely then please do the same thing on your speed cable from the tranny to the dash board... untight both end n do the same thing on it... after that you didnt find anything then i guess its your speed diameter gauge then... thats the one on your dash board... hope this work on you guy with the trouble speeding cable... hehe... correct me if i wrong guy.... heheh...
hangsupra is offline   Reply With Quote