Thread: finally started
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #1
87supra7mgte
3" Exhaust

87supra7mgte is on a distinguished road
Default finally started

About a year ago I was building a parts list, with the help of you guys, to build my 87 supra. I recently returned from my deployment and have started slowly working to it, pictures will be uploaded later today, hopefully, they are all from my phone so far. I have the doors, front bumper and fenders removed thus far. Any common problem areas to look for are more than welcome, biggest thing have been looking for is rust and have seen none thus far except front bumper bolts., I'm off work till the 9th of september and plan on getting alot done, any help along the way on here is more than welcome!

Apologies for the lack of posts during deployment, internet was slow at best, nearly impossible to get on here regularly to try to help/comment on anything.

edit:title should be finally started, and doors came off for ease of removing interior, have new carpet for it

87 supra, 7MGTE, head gasket and turbo replaced, runs and boosts! fixing wiring odds and ends, then storage for a year basically...then comes big money cash in er, lookin for 500+ to the ground and a very sleek, sexy mkiii

Last edited by 87supra7mgte; 08-16-2012 at 09:25 PM.
87supra7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote