View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Aero
Stock

Aero is on a distinguished road
Default Part Number Requests (mostly turbo specific)

So I pulled my turbo this weekend because I couldn't get the wastegate actuator arm to move. After I got it out of the car, there was oil in the actuator, and it was completely froze up. After doing some research, I've discovered that you can't simply buy the actuator, but you have to buy the whole turbo. (And it doesn't appear to be serviceable either.)

Anyway, I've found one for what appears to be a pretty decent deal on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270835601531...ht_5155wt_1037

but I need some of the gaskets to reinstall it, and I doubt the turbo listed above comes with any of them. (I messaged the seller to ask, but I'm still waiting to hear back from them.) Anyway, if anybody could help me find some of the part numbers for these gaskets, I'd greatly appreciate it. Here are the ones I need:

exhaust donut gasket (the one from the turbo to the downpipe)
oil line gasket (both the one at the turbo and the one at the engine)
coolant line gasket at the turbo
oxygen sensor gasket
gasket from the turbo to the exhaust manifold

I'm also looking for some of the connectors by the water thermostat housing. A lot of mine have very weak spots right at the connectors where the wires are about to break. For these I need:
the one that goes directly on top (according to my book, it's the cold start delay plug)
the connector for where the oxygen sensor plugs into
cold start injector water temperature sensor
cam position sensor plug
I'm also looking for the little cap that goes over the wire on top of the altenator.

Any help is greatly appreciated, and of course advice is always welcome as well.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote