View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 02:24 PM   #26
SupraMan1784
SP58GT

SupraMan1784 is on a distinguished road

yea m3's are pretty good tuning cars, though i dunno..im not a big drag race kinda guy..though the occasional highway or streetrace is ok..i dunno to me anything lower than 12secs doesnt really seem streetable..my car is setup currently as a drift/autocross/circuit racer type car, though my setup is adjustable..ive never really set it up for drag..i know at the current setup it runs low-mid13's and i know its faster if i adjust the suspension, maybe its preference..i mean my clutch is pretty hard right now and i know the more power you make the more likely you are to upgrade to a stiffer clutch to handle the power....maybe for me streetability is a factor...i find it hard to drive a car thats built for drag racing on the street everyday...i drove my cousins 00 supercharged mustang gt 5 spd for about a week...he makes around 700hp...with other upgrades and tuning...its fun when you drive it hard..but it sucks when u try and drive it conservatively cause all it wants to do is hit redline so you can hit the next gear...lemme know how u want to set it up..the m3 that is
421whp 400(399) ft*lbs of torque on tap @ 15 psi

"Always outnumbered, never outgunned."
SupraMan1784 is offline   Reply With Quote