View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:34 AM   #5
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Carl, I'm sorry I haven't gotten this up for you yet. My father's been in the hospital since Thursday with what they're now calling atypical double pneumonia.... in other words medications aren't helping at all and they really don't know what to do.

Then, we find out that our puppy's broken leg has shifted. We'll be getting info from a surgeon tomorrow if they're going to need to separate the two parts and install rods or whatever... It'll depend if the shift is going to cause any mobility issues once healed. sigh.

And the last wonderful bit was a massive fuel leak in the engine bay of the Celica we just bought for my wife.

UGH!!!!!!! Sorry, had to vent somewhere and my wife and 'kids' are sick of hearing it.

Anyway, I think I'm going to have some time tomorrow to work on it. Are you going to urn them on separate switches or do you want the triggered by the stock switch on the stalk?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote