View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #32
pandrade
12psi boost

pandrade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My biggest complaint about an american car, besides the poor fuel mileage and the poor reliability and the horrid craftsman ship, is the fact that they are boring, soulless, uncreative, and uninspired pieces of hardware that are not meant for people that care about what they drive. They are cars made by old men, for old people
i dont belive that american cars are crap quality its just there idiea's. look at a zo6 vett they dont really break that often. besides the vett, and svt cobras, and the viper not much has come out of detroit or michigan that really does it for me. yes there general line up is boring at best but they are trying i just dont belive hard enough. the new mustang that is coming out finaly got rid of that POS live rear axel, this shows there trying to get better there just not doin a good job of it. They have the teck to make great cars they just dont apply it becuase of pride( there stuck in an old way of thinking) even harley davidson is moving to modern tecknolodgy junking that old push rod air cooled for a modern dohc liquid cooled, if an american company as dedicated as harley is moven on, the auto industry should too