View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #5
Supermaggot
Stock

Supermaggot is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much, and yes my car is the mk3. So basically I bought my car about a week ago and took it into net work alignment and breaks to get everything checked out because of some clunking noises coming from the front end when ever I go down the driveway to fast or turn to sharp to the right. I had also noticed that the front end felt to soft. The alignment shop inspected it and told me that my struts, ball joints and i believe they said that the passenger side tie rod was also shot. They looked up the part and could find everything except the stuts. Now thinking about it and correct me if I'm wrong, but because the body style didn't change again till 92, I can use struts/ shocks from any year between 86.5 and 92 right? I'm just looking for a cheap way to fix my car because I'm only working a minimum wage job. I'd like to completely upgrade my suspension and throw a turbo onto it, but untill I get a job that pays more and gives more hours, I'm stuck with the basics. But thanks again for showing me the web sight.
Supermaggot is offline   Reply With Quote