View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #17
pandrade
12psi boost

pandrade is on a distinguished road

no doubt in my mind that our jap machines pretty much whoop american cars. dont get me wrong i love american cars as much as the next guy but i belive japan has the better car. i belive just untill recently american was an inferior desihn but they are getting alot better, i really just wish we could have a 80's and 90's japanes revolution again thoes where golden years, i love our import's but seriously what has come out of japan recently that is amazing( besides the toyota ft and the brz, lexus lfa and new skyline and 370z) i belive our companys are financaly stronger but we have lost some of our appeal, we really need to get back to our roots; a new supra( hope to god they dont butcher any of these) 300zx ext...

imo we are giving american musle to much breathing room, we need to make them nervous again, if a new supra came out that was not butcherd to hell i would more than likely put a down payment onto it but dont see that happening any time soon