View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:56 PM   #6
pandrade
12psi boost

pandrade is on a distinguished road

just because the 7m isent
Quote:
"proclaimed
doesent mean its not a good bottom end,if i had 10k lying around i would make a1000hp 7mgte but its just not as easy as the 2j( ill give you that both have equal potental just 2j is 3/4 less head ackes and easier) im not going into which is better disscusion im just saying if it had vvti it would be up to par but thats my opinion, and on the 7MGE i got to agree there, its not very compitent i wouldent want one

Quote:
the shell
on this i have to agree and dissagre i love the front end of the mk3 pop up head lights (for the win) and it just looks sleaker and sexier the rear end is terrible, i would like to see the mk4's rear end on my mk3.

if i ever owned a mk4 i would instantly put a good body kit onto it becuase whith out it the front looks terrible( to bubbly imo) now whith the right body kit hands down its beutiful the sides and rear i would leave factory. unless i went full race body like the castrol supra( that is moveing art!!!)